[ParaView] problems with MPI

Amy Squillacote amylists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 10:40:05 EST 2006

Since you're building on Windows, your MPI_LIBRARY name should be
something like mpich.lib; the .a file extension indicates a static
library on a unix machine. The file libmpich.a probably does not exist
on your machine, but mpich.lib probably does (judging from the install
of MPICH on my Windows machine.) Find the directory where MPICH was
installed. (I think C:/Program Files/MPICH is the default.) Look in the
SDK/Lib directory for the library file.

- Amy