RES: [Paraview] Ensight Gold Converter

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Mon Oct 23 17:54:37 EDT 2006

Hi Ricardo,

I've put some very simple Fortran routines to write Ensight binary files in
the following link:
http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias/paraview/EnsightRoutines.zip. There are
other routines available in the maillist.

Regarding the problems you can face with the Ensight format and ParaView. I
would say that they are only annoying if you're intending to use some
features not fully supported yet. For a fast and easy starting point, the
Ensight's format will surely solve your problems.

Hope it helps

Regards

Renato N. Elias
PhD student - http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias
High Performance Computing Center Federal
University of Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
+55(21) 2562-8080