[Paraview] Ensight Gold Converter

Shawn Yang opencfd4all at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 12:22:11 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am new to the ParaView community. I have my source code and so far have been using a converter for Ensight5 format. I understand ParaView only reads Ensight Gold format (case). Before I start chaging things around, I wanted to make sure this already does not exist. If someone knows of an existing utility/method to convert to Ensight Gold format, please let me know.

Thanks for your help!