[Paraview] How to run ParaView on a cluster without X server

Weiguang Guan guanw at rhpcs.mcmaster.ca
Thu Oct 19 12:19:48 EDT 2006

I already built ParaView with mesa and did off-screen rendering so "no X"
is not an issue in my case. The problem lies on pvclient/pvserver
connection. And I already made it work by running pvserver only on the
login node. But I really want to run ParaView in parallel.

Weiguang

Weiguang Guan, Research Engineer
RHPCS, McMaster University