[Paraview] PV 64bit binary for Windows

Benjamin Ahrenholz ahrenholz at cab.bau.tu-bs.de
Thu Oct 19 11:41:52 EDT 2006

PV compiles fine on VS2005, even with Incredibuild (a distributed build
tool) and also runs on Intel CPUs as well as on AMD Platforms. However, I
still couldn't manage to build a x64 binary. With applying some sort of
patches all sources will be compiled, but linking fails. So far no luck for
64Bit binary on Windows... If anybody had more success - I would like to
know.

Best,

Ben