[Paraview] Paraview performance

Alberto Fernandez alberto at cognitdesign.com
Mon Oct 16 11:29:34 EDT 2006

I'm using the clip filter.
The reason for using ensigth is the support for time steps. It seems a
lot harder to create the same thing in vtk format. The calculation also
includes mesh deformation and it seemed easier in ensigth.
I'll check the log to see what is taking so long. However, with the big
model I can not even open it, it´s taking 8 hours now.