[Paraview] Re: VTK format binary->ASCII

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 10:58:33 EDT 2006

You can write a tcl/java/python vtk script to do this. Assuming that you are
using the legacy .vtk format,  create a vtkDataSetReader connected to a
vtkDataSetWriter in your program. I recommend reading the VTK documentation
and/or asking the VTK mailing list. In the future, we will add support for
setting writer options in paraview.

-berk