[Paraview] Re: pv2.9 features...

Shead, Timothy tshead at sandia.gov
Mon Oct 9 12:48:03 EDT 2006

Stephane:

ParaView3 can create "panels" automatically based on the contents of the server manager XML, which allows you to focus on creating filters instead of writing UI.  You also have the option to create custom panels using varying combinations of C++, Qt, and Qt designer if an auto-generated panel doesn't meet your needs.

Cheers,
Tim

Timothy M. Shead
Sandia National Laboratories