[Paraview] Error when trying to draw a Stream

Berend van Wachem berend at chalmers.se
Thu Oct 5 09:40:13 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have cell centered data which I load into paraview-2.4.4.
 From the cell centered data I apply the CellToPoint filter.
Then, I try to make a stream from that data. I get an error in the
executable terminal:

ErrorMessage
# Error or warning: There was a VTK Error in file:
/home/amy/ParaViewReleaseRoot/paraview-2.4.4/VTK/Filtering/vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx
(661)
  vtkCompositeDataPipeline (0x91e7bb8): Input port 0 of algorithm
vtkDistributedStreamTracer(0x91e7348) has 2 connections but is not
repeatable.
ErrorMessage end

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks,