[Paraview] paraview testing

Shead, Timothy tshead at sandia.gov
Tue Oct 3 11:31:44 EDT 2006

Tatyana:

We are looking at different options for "spinning-off" the test library
as a separate project.  In the meantime, the source code is already
available to you under an open source license, as part of the ParaView3
alpha sources.  If you obtain a ParaView3 snapshot from
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_III_snapshots the test library
sources are located in the Qt/Testing directory.

As an aside, some of the information at
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Testing_design was out-of-date, which has
been corrected.

Regards,