[Paraview] problem with running paraview

yi mu mugjfyi at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:18:49 EST 2006

Recently, I download paraview-2.4.4 and use ccmake-2-2 to produce the make
file, it compiles well, but the weird thing is I have to be the root to run
the application, otherwise, after  I load the data, the GUI on the left
window will disappear.  I was able to compile and run paraview-2.4.3 just
fine, but now, 2-4-3 didn't work either.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Yi