[Paraview] Using vtkIceTRenderManager

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Nov 29 13:34:43 EST 2006

Mario,

vtkIceTRenderModule was originally designed to be a drop in replacement for any vtkParallelRenderManager (vtkCompositeRenderManager included) assuming you correctly use vtkIceTRenderer in place vtkRenderer.  That said, there have been many ParaView-specific changes made to these classes.

So my advice: try it.  It should work if you are not doing anything to fancy.  If not, you'll have to inquire about our money back guarantee.

If it doesn't work, give us a holler.  There may be an easy fix you can perform.  If it does work, let the future users know.

-Ken