[paraview] vtk thread

El Boustany Cristiano kriminal at inwind.it
Wed Nov 22 11:03:53 EST 2006

Hi,
i've a big problem...
I'm trying to write a real-time application that move a cone on the screen by a sensor that we have in Lab...I'm using a thread for acquiring data from sensor and another thread for re-render the cone onthe screen every acquisition...
but vtk (the cone was made by vtk) didn't like my thread...
have anyone another way to solve my problem?!!?

thank you very much for the help in advance...

Cristiano