[Paraview] DATA ARRAYS

vpessoa at lncc.br vpessoa at lncc.br
Tue Nov 21 13:41:38 EST 2006

Hi all.

I'm having a problem with vtkImageData data arrays. When I "Accept" my filter,
it does all the processament that it should.

The problem is right after that, the the Data Array (on the information tab) of
my filter remains empty, and I don't know how to set that information. I want
to run the contour filter on the result of my filter, and I believe that the
contour filter doesn't get enabled because of that non filled data array.

Can anyone PLEASE help me?

Thank's in advance!
Atencisamente,
Vinicius Pessôa
Laboratório Nacional de Computação Científica
+55 (24) 2233-6098
+55 (24) 8803-7061