[Paraview] PLOT3D Files for paraview.

Shradha Budhiraja shradha at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 6 18:36:46 EST 2006

Hi,

I have PLOT3D geometry and function files that I want to read into Paraview.
I understand that Paraview does not support reading function files
currently. I have modified the code for vtkMultiBlockPLOT3DReader.cxx to
include this functionality. I also modified the
GUI/Client/Resources/Reader.xml to include another box for taking the name
of Function file as input. However, I am unable to find other places where
I need to make changes in order to read in the file correctly.

Could you help me out with this. Is there some documentation on how to
change code/Paraview functionality, I mean some steps listed for changes to
files that use the VTK files underneath.

Thanks a lot.
Shradha