[Paraview] time value in calculator filter

Theophane Foggia tfoggia at cscs.ch
Thu Nov 2 11:30:10 EST 2006

Hi,
I've got a nice transient dataset in paraview and I can see the live
time annotation in the scene right lower angle. Now I would like to use
this value in filters. Especially I'd like to ask whether there is a way
to access the current timestep value in the Calculator filter?
Thanks,
Theophane

--
Theophane Foggia
CSCS - Swiss National Supercomputing Centre   | Tel: +41 (0)91 610 82 14