[Paraview] Probe point clouds / Point to sphere generation

shawn mckenziie shawn.mcknezie at gmail.com
Thu May 11 15:40:20 EDT 2006

I have tried all the files you have mentioned, still nothing. Is the VTK
file for this filter in the standard VTK distribution, or did you create it
- as im assuming the file that performs the computations must exist
somewhere?
This might be why the filter wont regester for any of my data files.

Thank you for your help and patience