[Paraview] Streaming (was: Problem with big files)

Christoph Moder mail at christoph-moder.de
Wed Mar 29 18:52:59 EST 2006

> Oh, hehe. That wasn't meant to look like a type.  What I meant was that
> LONG before a program starts to behave badly because it's using up the
> address space or all the RAM + swap it starts to pay off to use
> streaming.

I didn't understand the sentence because I had no idea what you mean by
"streaming abilities" and that it is a VTK feature. Now I have seen in
the Paraview FAQ that this must be a kind of filter that can be added to
a VTK pipeline, but unfortunately I have no idea how to do that. I would
like to deal with Tcl, but I don't know how to start...

Christoph