[Paraview] RES: Paraview

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Tue Mar 28 11:03:43 EST 2006

Hey Stéphane ,

unfortunately not... I only got success when running Paraview in stereo mode
on Linux systems. Firstly, I thought it was due my LCD monitors but I've
already tried in a CRT with several different sets, but nothing worked...

It's a bit strange for me... Have you noticed that Paraview show the "stereo
rendering" as enabled in the "about's window" even without displaying any
stereo image on WinXP? I think it's a bug or some hardware/software
requirement. Maybe some feature being tested or undocumented sets...

Hey..., PV developers... may anyone kindly explain it to us?

Regards

NOTE: This subject is not discussed (or I haven't found yet) in the
Paraview's Guide (the old one).

Renato N. Elias
PhD student - http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias
High Performance Computing Center