[Paraview] Weird and annoying problem...

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Tue Mar 21 15:30:37 EST 2006

Hi folks, I'm facing a weird and annoying problem with PV...

After a crash the left panel of PV has not been working anymore. It's not
hidden, it's just unreachable (take a look in the
http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias/transfer/pv.jpg). I've already deleted the
PV instalation directory, reinstalled it and the problem persists. Where
does PV store its enviroment configuration parameters, such as, window size,
background color, panels position, last directory accessed, etc? Does anyone
have any idea about what could be happening?!

note: I'm still using PV 2.2.1 in a Dell Precision P-4 3.6GHz machine and
video card Nvidia Quadro FX-3400 (Windows XP/SP2 Ing).

Thanks for any help

Renato N. Elias
PhD student - http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias
High Performance Computing Center