[Paraview] Re: write binary VTK -rectilinear grid data- using fortran77

Adrian Magda amagda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 09:11:01 EST 2006

Hi all

i am now able to write ASCII data in a binary file

        WRITE(WORT1,'(a,a,I2,a,a,a)')  'X_COORDINATES',' ',NXGI,'
','float','\n'
        WRITE (NAUGIT) WORT1

1 if my data is real in fortran and in paraview reader is float are this two
corespondent, i mean the same? I do not see real in the vtk fileformats
documentation...

2 the file for writing should be unformatted or binary opened for writing -
i am working on a sun machine?

3 how do i sweep bites? a line command would be very helpful

Kent thanks for your reply

adrian