[Paraview] Ensight Particle format problem

Jortner, Jeff jnjortn at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 13 12:11:51 EST 2006

Hi,
If you are using the measured particles then you have to specify them
under the geometry section using the line:

Measured: 1  viksit_ascii.geo

You must also have both a model line and measured line.

You can define the particles as point elements and view them that way
instead of using measured data. If you have access to EnSight, you can
use the included program ens_checker to verify your EnSight case and
data files.

Jeff

Jeff Jortner
Sandia National Laboratories