[Paraview] problem about tiled display

Nancy haifang_zhou at 163.com
Wed Jul 26 22:46:42 EDT 2006

Hi,all,

I updated my paraview from 2.0.1 to 2.4.4, I find that when I use tiled dispay
mode, the image on multi-screens connected to servers is normal but there is nothing showed on my clinet screen.
Why? Is it right?

Also I find that when I use ordinary c/s MPI mode, if I set Composite option to zero, the screens of client and
the first server both show the whole image and the screens of other servers show the partitions. While, in PV2.0.1,
the first server also shows a part of the whole image.
Who can tell me the reasons of these changes?

Thanks!

Nancy
2006-07-27