RES: [Paraview] display pressure on box

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Sun Jan 29 18:28:45 EST 2006

You can specify a box with 5 (or 6) quadrilateral elements using the nodes
that already exists in your model. I guess it would be easy to do.

Cheers

Renato N. Elias
Researcher
High Performance Computing Center - NACAD/COPPE
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, RJ -Brazil
http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias