[Paraview] common calculations module

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 11:37:25 EST 2006

Now you are getting fancy :-) Try the one below:

vtkKWSimpleEntryDialog mydialog
mydialog SetApplication $Application
mydialog SetMasterWindow [$Application GetMainWindow]
mydialog Create
mydialog SetTitle "Enter value"
mydialog SetText "Value for free-stream pressure:"
mydialog Invoke

set value [[[mydialog GetEntry] GetWidget] GetValue]
mydialog Delete

set EQUATION "RTData*7*$value"

set kw(vtkTemp1) [$Application GetMainWindow]

set calc [$kw(vtkTemp1) CreatePVSource Calculator]
set calcWidget [$calc GetPVWidget {Equation}]
$calcWidget SetFunctionLabel $EQUATION