[Paraview] New Mac Installation

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 10:38:57 EST 2006

We have tried paraview with Tcl/Tk that supports Cocoa (and Carbon).
We ran into issues that seemed to be due to incomplete support of
Cocoa (and Carbon) by Tk. Since paraview works with X-based Tk, we
have no immediate plans to change anything. We have longer term plans
to provide better support for Mac.

-Berk