RES: [Paraview] probing velocity components

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Thu Jan 19 08:59:08 EST 2006

Eu nao sei se te ajudaria, mas eu costumo usar o formato de arquivos do
Ensight por achar mais fácil de implementar do que o formato VTK. Caso se
interesse, as rotinas de Fortran q uso para escrever os arquivos estao em:
http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias/public/EnsightFortranRoutines.zip

a descricao do formato Ensight esta dentro do arquivo zip.

O don't  know if it would help you, but I used to write my files in
Ensight's format, I think it's easier than VTK's format. If you're
interested, my Fortran routines, used to write Ensight's files, are
available in:
http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias/public/EnsightFortranRoutines.zip

The description of the Ensight's format is included in the zip file.

Cheers

Renato.

  _____