[Paraview] Re: RES: Probing a solution position over time

Fabian Braennstroem f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Wed Jan 18 10:42:05 EST 2006

Hi Renato,

I am not able to help you with paraview, but at the time when I had
problems with the probe filter, I found octaviz (some kind
of vtk plugin for octave). With octaviz your able to get
access to your data , e.g. ensight data, and use the vtk
syntax to plot your data using octave. I have done this with
my own ensight files, but I do not know the vtk syntax to
access different time steps yet.

Maybe, you should take a look at 'octaviz'! I could you some
simple ensight examples.

Greetings!
Fabian