[Paraview] Point Cloud in Ensight Case Format

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 12:51:40 EST 2006

OK. Mystery solved. The problem is the fact that there are two parts
in this dataset. One seems to be some sort of structured dataset
whereas the other one contains the particles. The data arrays that you
want to color the particles by does not exist on the structured part.
Because of this, paraview refuses to color by those arrays. I am not
sure if this is a feature or a bug, I have to dig in more when I have
time. For now, you can extract the particles with the "Extract
datasets" filter and color the result.

-Berk