RES: [Paraview] Re:Point Cloud in Ensight Case Format

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Fri Jan 13 13:19:59 EST 2006

I see in your image that you're trying to colorize your points without the
glyph filter. I think It should work, but the appearance will not be so
beautiful that with the glyphs. Furthermore, if  your model doesn't have any
surface to display, only points and their coordinates, I'd suggest to change
the display style representation to "points" instead of "surface". At the
same tab, enlarge the point size in order to make the points more visible.

The glyphs would give you a pretty representation of your particles, so, I
suggest you also try to apply the glyph filter in your data.

NOTE: "The glyphs are also more hardware expensive to visualize"

Regards

Renato N. Elias
PhD student - http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias High Performance Computing
Center Federal University of Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
+55(21) 2562-8080