[Paraview] Newbie question

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Tue Feb 21 20:05:54 EST 2006

Hi Eric,

Well, for starters, it would help if you mentioned what system and version
you are using. The directory you mentioned suggests you are not using
ParaView under Windows. Linux? UNIX? Which version of the operating system?
And which version of ParaView? All that is good stuff for any request for
help.

The mistake *I* always make is to run "make" and then forget to run "make
install". By default this will put things in a public area like /usr/local
so you might need su privileges.

Kent

--On Tuesday, February 21, 2006 04:23:26 PM -0700 Eric Greenwade