[Paraview] Writing unformatted Fortran data

Stéphane Montésino Stephane.Montesino at hmg.inpg.fr
Fri Feb 10 10:15:03 EST 2006

Hi Renato,
Openning file in Binary form is only possible with Microsoft
Develloppers Studio.
When I wanted to run my routine on IBM SP4, I had to change the form to
UNFORMATTED because the key word BINARY is not accepted..
But now I can't read my data with paraview.

Does anyone has a solution to write UNFORMATTED fortran data that can be
read with Paraview ????

--
Stéphane MONTESINO

PhD Student                     tel:+33 4 76 82 52 91
LEGI                            fax:+33 4 76 82 70 22
BP 53
38041 Grenoble Cedex            email: stephane.montesino at hmg.inpg.fr
France                          http://www.legi.hmg.inpg.fr