[Paraview] help w/ glXGetProcAddressARB not declared

Stefan Friedel stefan.friedel at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Feb 7 06:03:19 EST 2006

Hi Ken,
> > ... but the paraview build proceeds after setting
> > SET(VTK_GLX_GET_PROC_ADDRESS_ARB_PROTOTYPE_EXISTS 0) in
> > CMakeCache.txt -
>
> I'm sorry, I got confused.  Are you saying that
> VTK_GLX_GET_PROC_ADDRESS_ARB_PROTOTYPE_EXISTS has always been set to 0
> (or FALSE) in your CMakeCache.txt?  If that is the case, then the
> configuration file
No, everything is fine:-)! - I just did what you said: setting
VTK_GLX_GET_PROC_ADDRESS_ARB_PROTOTYPE_EXISTS to  FALSE/0 as a workaround -
this works! But your guess that another glx.h is hanging around somewhere on
the system and confuses the configuration/ccmake etc. is wrong -
Bye + Thanks, Stefan
--
Zentrale Dienste - Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für Wissenschaftliches
Rechnen der Universität Heidelberg - IWR - INF 368, 69120 Heidelberg