[Paraview] Problems with Exodus file

Wendy Doyle wkoegle at ca.sandia.gov
Mon Aug 28 17:28:20 EDT 2006

Sometime between 6/22 and 6/26 I lost the ability to open
Exodus datasets with "bar" elements (e.g. lines). When I
try, the machine beeps like crazy and prints lots of this:

vtkOpenGLPainterDeviceAdapter: Unsupported attribute index: 5

I poked around in the code but couldn't make heads or tails
of it. It happens in the adapter's "SendAttribute" call.
Anyone have suggestions? I can send you the file
that is having problems (only 20k) if you'd like to try it.

Thanks,
Wendy

--
Wendy (Koegler) Doyle
Sandia National Laboratories     925-294-4877
Livermore, CA 94550              wkoegle at ca.sandia.gov