[Paraview] Tracing a particle's trajectory over time in paraview?

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Aug 18 10:32:01 EDT 2006

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I do have somewhere a
vtkParticleTrajectoryFilter that I had planned on getting working in
sparticles (I just looked but can't find the code), I think I never
quite finished it. I realize on second reading that you are interested
in the trajectory rather than the particles themselves. If this is of
interest, drop me a line and I'll try to find it and  get it working.

JB