[Paraview] Paraview on a tiled display

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Aug 8 10:12:19 EDT 2006

Randall,

I've incorporated your changes into the ParaView trunk and checked it
in.  If you can, please check it out and make sure it works for you.  I
also think the issues you are having with client collect have been fixed
on the trunk (vtkPVIceTRenderModuleUI.cxx 1.15).  It would be nice to
know you are having problems before 2.6 gets released.

-Ken