[Paraview] filter accepting multiple inputs: possible with one vtkMulitiGroupDataSet and one vtkDataSet?

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Aug 4 08:10:54 EDT 2006

shawn

I had similar problems some time ago with  multiple input filters and I
think I submitted a bug report. The problem is primarily caused by the
vtkCompositeDataPipeline executive which loops incorrectly over the
filter inputs when one is composite and the other regular. I've been
working through the code for other reasons (creating new executives for
time dependent data handling) and although I see where the problem lies,
have not actually fixed it. It's on my list of things to look at. If you
(or anyone else) implements any solutions before I do, then please let
me know.

JB