[Paraview] paraview .vtk file format.

Martin Jørgensen s022826 at student.dtu.dk
Wed Apr 12 14:15:32 EDT 2006

Thanks, using file001.vtk, file002.vtk etc. works and that's enough
for me to get started with...

But I don't know how to get exact the same color  back in the GUI...?

I'm also asking because in linux I once had a problem with paraview
which wouldn't start before I deleted this configuration file (in
Linux the file is in $HOME AFAIR?)... It came with some kind of error
message (can't remember it)... So it would just be nice to know where
it puts this configuration - could also be nice to see what options
are stored... Perhaps in the registry? I hope not...

Regards,
Martin