[Paraview] pvpython rendering

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 13:31:43 EDT 2006

You can get a pointer to the interactor from the render module proxy.
You should be able to work with that interactor. By the way, I would
not call SetRepresentationCM() directly but go through the properties
instead. If you call the C++ methods directly, the state will not be
updated properly (because the associated property is never set). I
ended up writing a python module that makes it easy to set properties.
It allows me to say something like:

proxy.SetRepresentation(2)
proxy.UpdateVTKObjects()

I can send you the code if you are interested.

PS: I am cc'ing the mailing list in case someone is interested.

-Berk