[Paraview] AMR support

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 08:34:08 EDT 2005

paraview 2.2 support AMR but there has been bug fixes since.
Streamlines are not supported yet. I hope to fix that soon. Volume
rendering is not supported because it has not been implemented.
Whether it will be implemented or not depends on if we'll get the
funding to do so. Either way,  it is a few years in the future.