[Paraview] ParaView 2.2 beta

Randy Hudson hudson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 14 17:33:07 EDT 2005

I notice that, in the email from June that I've included below, you mention "Comparative visualization".  Is that only provided by the calculator filter, or is there also some other way this is done?

I need to be able to compare 2 datasets that represent the same time step of different runs on the same data domain.

Can 2 datasets be compared in paraview, or can I only compare arrays that are in a single dataset?

If the latter, is there a way, in paraview, once I've read 2 datasets, to combine arrays from them into a single "entity" so they can be compared?

Thanks.