[Paraview] Pb with space in path

Thierry Dubuis tdubuis at scconsultants.com
Thu Sep 8 03:28:55 EDT 2005

Hello Mathieu,

You'r right, I havn't discuss in my previous email about / and \ problem.
In fact the \ never works :

This is the result of my tests :
the 3 first are about /, \ and " characters
>>>paraview.exe --data=C:\ParaView_test\toto.vtk              None Ok (Error
Windows)
>>>paraview.exe --data=C:/ParaView_test/toto.vtk              Ok
>>>paraview.exe --data="C:/ParaView_test/toto.vtk"            None Ok (Error
Paraview :Can not open file "C:/ParaView_test/toto.vtk". for reading)
>>>paraview.exe --data="C:/ParaView test/toto.vtk"             None Ok (Open
the ParaView help window)
>>>paraview.exe --data=C:/ParaView test/toto.vtk               None Ok
(Open the ParaView help window)

Best regards
Thierry Dubuis
Sciences & Computer Consultants