[Paraview] Off topic grammatical diversion completely unrelated to paraview

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Sep 7 04:05:29 EDT 2005

>How small small is is controlled by a threshold parameter

I'm deeply impressed that you managed to get

"small small is is"

into a paraview related email (comma anyone?).

It reminds me of the question, how can you get the word "and" into a sentence five times in a row ...

A bloke is painting a new sign for the pub, and the pub is called "The Dog and Donkey" (Or some other wildly unlikely combination like "Frog and Ferret", "Badger and Banana", etc etc). A chap who is wandering passed says... "Hmmm, that sign doesn't look right, you've made the gaps between Dog and and, and, and and Donkey different sizes"

Thankyou for reading. Please feel free to go back to work now.

JB

This message was brought to you by the "Campaign for Good English" and the letter "E".

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/about/BJohn.php