[Paraview] flash-to-amr reader

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:38:26 EDT 2005

I could not get the screenshots but I am assuming the reader is
working as expected. In that case,
* most regular filters, including contour, cut, clip should work. If
your data is cell centered, you have to run cell data to point data
first. Some will not function properly: streamlines, probe, glyph. I
am working on getting those to work

* there are some special filters: level scalars, extract level, extract datasets

-Berk