[Paraview] 3-D image display question

Vishal Majithia vm1757 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 15:50:43 EDT 2005

I am having trouble displaying a 3-D image in
Paraview. I have a 100x100x100 image, in which there
is a 50x50x50 cube of intensity = 1. On one surface of
this cube, there is a stripe, with intensity = 2.
However, when I open the file in Paraview and then use
"Contour" to view my cube, the stripe does not appear
a different color, but rather just as a protrusion
from the surface. How can I get it to display
different intensities as different colors?

Sincerely,
Vishal Majithia