[Paraview] problems with cfx ensight

Fabian Braennstroem f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Sat Jun 25 08:45:01 EDT 2005

Hi,

I wonder if anybody could get his cfx 5.7.1 results into
paraview using some kind of ensight format.
In CFX you have a couple options:

Output Level:                               1 2 3
Use corrected Boudary nodes:                yes/no
Include variables only found on Boundaries: yes/no
Ensight Version:                            5 6 7
Format:                                     Unstructured Binary ASCII

I tried a coupled different options, but it seems that
paraview shuts down after pressing the accept button.

Do you have any idea which option I should use?

Best Greetings!
Fabian