[Paraview] Just for info, VTK Failure on with new CVS

don fisher dfisher at as.arizona.edu
Mon Feb 28 14:02:49 EST 2005

Brad,

The old VTK files I made in the past are rejected by the new code I
downloaded this weekend. The old version still remains functional, so
I feel confident the file is not corrupted. The error I receive is:

ErrorMessage
# Error or warning: There was a VTK Error in file:
/usr3/swl/packages/ParaView/VTK/Filtering/vtkExecutive.cxx (652)
  Algorithm vtkPVDReader(0x8abc128) returned failure for request:
vtkInformation (0x8679f70)
   Debug: Off
   Modified Time: 77476
   Reference Count: 1
   Registered Events: (none)
   ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1
   FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0
   REQUEST_DATA_OBJECT: 1
ErrorMessage end

don

|    Don Fisher				  dfisher at as.arizona.edu  |
|    Steward Observatory		  			  |
|    933 N. Cherry Ave.    		  VOICE: (520)888-7613	  |
|    University of Arizona		                          |
|    Tucson, AZ  85721                				  |