[Paraview] Paraview 2.5 / VTK 5+

Vines, John (Civ, ARL/CISD) jvines at arl.army.mil
Fri Dec 9 06:37:04 EST 2005

All,
   At present we have purchased all the documentation/manuals etc for Paraview and VTK.  It is my understanding that Paraview 2.5 and VTK have changed significantly since the Paraview and VTK Guides were published.
   I need to have a better understanding of how the current version of Paraview/VTK differ from the published documentation.  Is there "updated" documentation for both?  I'll do my homework if someone can help point me in the correct direction :)

Thanks very much for your time, it is greatly appreciated

John