[Paraview] Build error gcc 4.0 x86_64

Kevin H. Hobbs kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu
Mon Aug 8 12:46:40 EDT 2005

The last few times I've tried to build Paraview on my workstation I get
this:

Building CXX object Servers/ServerManager/vtkPVServerManager.dir/vtkSMComparativeVisProxy.o
/home/kevin/ParaView/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMConsumerDisplayProxy.h:38: error: ‘vtkSMSourceProxy’ has not been declared
make[2]: *** [Servers/ServerManager/vtkPVServerManager.dir/vtkSMComparativeVisProxy.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Servers/ServerManager/vtkPVServerManager.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any idea what's wrong?