[Paraview] Is the ParaView Directory Hardcoded?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 16:01:57 EDT 2004

A few things:

1. Paraview install path is specified with CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX. The
installation path cannot be changed after compilation.
2. You should always use the VTK distributed with ParaView because a.
we branch VTK specially for each paraview release b. we build vtk
differently (special wrapping for example) in paraview